The popular TV show, Deconstruction shows how Premier Building Systems (PBS) creates their SIPs!
The Future of Building! Although new to Southern California, SIPs have been used in all types of construction for over thirty years. They have withstood 200 mph tornadoes and 7.2 earthquakes and have proved themselves to be much stronger than traditional wood framed structures!
Structural Insulated Panels
The Future of Building
A Better Way to Build – A SIPs Overview
What are SIPs? And why are they better for the environment?
Stronger. Straighter. Greener. PBS offers the industry’s most extensive product testing and building code reports.
Construction Techniques – Tricks of the Trades
How will you build today? PBS SIPs Product Applications
SIP Installation Animation A two minute overview on how easy it is to install SIPs, courtesy of the Structural Insulated Panel Association (www.sips.org)
SIPs are more cost efficient!
- Framing takes days not months
- 45% more efficient than batt insulation
- Priority plan check for LEED certified projects
- Framing and insulation in one step
SIPs are Green!
- Made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Free of CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs and formaldehyde
- Reduce pollution through energy conservation